When it comes to supporting ageing family members, you may consider using technology to help them stay in their home longer:
• Your family members want to stay home as they age, but you want the security of knowing someone is watching out for them.
• You worry that something has happened when your ageing family member doesn’t stay in touch.
• You want a safety net for active and healthy ageing family members.
Smart home technology offers solutions for independent living with safety, security and comfort. Monitor your loved-one’s activity, such as how much time is spent in bed, in a favourite chair or out of the house. Using intelligent sensors to track and learn the home’s activities of daily living, a proactive monitoring system can identify anomalies that may signify a problem such as potential illness, falls risk and missed medications or meal times.
Seniors want to age at home, with independence, dignity and peace of mind, yet connected to family and professional care if needed. Independent Living solutions lets you offer a new level of care, with human-centered activity monitoring, advanced fall detection technologies, voice-activated alerts – all designed to balance living safely with living spontaneously.
This innovative technology enables families to be confident that their dear ones are cared for, while end-users are enabled to maintain their independent lifestyle. Aging-in-Place products offer seamless home care monitoring indoors and outdoors, allowing independence for seniors and peace of mind to their loved ones.
• Monitoring sensor pad for a chair
• Monitoring sensor pad for a bed
• Care@Home control panel
• Door/window magnetic multi-sensor
• MDsense fall detector
• Voice panic detector
• Emergency pendant with fall detection
• Portable emergency button
• Stationary panic button.
Call us on 6363 8744 or leave a message here for our Assistive Technology Specialist and we'll be in touch soon.