If you're building a new home or renovating, now is the perfect time to think about the technology demands on your family home. Maybe you'd like better WiFi coverage? How about wall mounting your new TV and hiding those cables? Or, maybe you're wondering how you can meet the internet needs of your growing family? Our tech experts live and breathe technology and we'll work with you to ensure that your new home or reno is ready for the latest tech. A well designed plan will give you the flexibility to expand or reconfigure your system as your needs change, without having to rewire your home.
Contact us on 6363 8744 to book in your home tech meeting. During your consultation we’ll design your cabling system using our in-house software and in most cases we can provide pricing for your system on the day. To prepare for your home tech meeting, here are some points you may wish to consider:
• Which rooms would you like to watch TV in?
• Would you like your TVs to be wall mounted or mounted on a stand?
• Does your home have a theatre room? Would you prefer to watch a large screen TV or projector in this room?
• Have you thought about where you'd like WiFi access in your new home?
• If you enjoy background music or having your home in party mode, where you would like to listen to music?
• Do you need an alarm system to protect your family and property?
• Would you like security notifications and video footage to be accessible from your smart devices?
• Are you planning to add any home tech in the future that you would like to make provision for during your renovation or new home build?
Call us on 6363 8744 or leave us a message and we'll get in touch to book in a time to meet and discuss your plans.